Welcome! We are so glad you’re here to practice.
Make yourself and your community thrive by upholding our studio manners.
• Arrive 10 minutes prior to class time.
• If you arrive after class has started, enter the studio quietly and join the practice.
• Leave any unneeded items in your car. We are not responsible for items brought inside the studio.
• Turn off your cell phone and smart watch. Please leave these items in your car or a cubby so you and your neighbors can focus throughout class. We lock the studio door during practice for added security.
• Remove your shoes before you enter the studio space.
• Line the short edge of your mat up with one of the stripes on the floor.
• Introduce yourself to your neighbor and get to know your community.
• Stay through the final pose for deep rest.
• Let us know if you need to leave early and please exit the space quietly.
• Wipe up any excess perspiration around your mat.
• Wipe down borrowed mats with a sponge and mat spray. Ask us for a demonstration.
• Our classes are designed for adults, and we do not have child care facilities. If your child is interested in yoga, able to focus, and able to stay engaged in a quiet environment, please talk to a team member about our age requirements.
• Encourage yourself and your community through your engagement with the practice.